Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our LITTLE poser

Happy Sunday everyone..last night i created this beautiful layout of my daughter for Challenge me Happy challenge #36, you can create any layout you like but the challenge is they want the title in your page is the word Little, so here is what i came up with..
                                             Here are some of my close up
    I used the thickers called sunrise and hardcover for the title, the dark pink flower is from jolee's boutique and rest i dont remember :(..
                                                                                                     

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the wee embellishment cluster of flowers.. thanks for playing along with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love those flowers, what a lovely layout, thanks for playing along with us at CMH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha she is such a cutie! Love the banners and flowers on here! So glad you could join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doily and the long banners, they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious!! Such a sweet photo, and I love the title!! Great design, too. Thanks for joining us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! Love the combination of fonts you used in the title, it looks really great!! So glad you were able to play with us this week at Challenge Me happy!!

    ReplyDelete