Monday, February 11, 2013

Loving you forever

Hello everyone! I finally finished this layout for Once Upon A Sketch for their February challenge about Love, and they have such a beautiful sketch as well. I had so much fun creating this layout, i used yellow lace on top and the bottom of the page and i used a cardstock paper for the background and i punched the black cardstock and make like a lace around the circle i used  Martha Stewart doily punch and i put some white lace behind the photo and add a birdcage charm that have a heart that i got from Michaels store.So here is my layout, I used the photo of my lovely daughter. Thanks for stopping by, Have a good week!
Here are my close up of the flowers i used some flowers from prima and some is from Michaels store and add some bling from recollections
And also here is the close up of my journaling about how i love about my daughter
Here is their beautiful sketch




4 comments:

  1. This is a BEAUTIFUL layout, I loved how organized the journaling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your layout is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh what a lovely page! really like the b&w patterned background and that wonderful photo of your precious daughter. The yellow lace pops wonderfully against the dark background. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! Many thanks for playing along with us at OUAS. The yellow goes so well here!

    ReplyDelete