Sunday, May 26, 2013

Our sweet baby

Hello Scrappers! Hope you guys had a wonderful Sunday. Anyway, I have a layout i want to share that i created last night, using my daughters photo when she was just a baby. This layout i created is for Stuck for their May 15th sketch challenge.
-Here is my take to the sketch-
Here is the sketch
Here are some of my close up details, i used momenta paper for the background that already have a emboss pattern to it, then i used my chipboard big butterfly to use for stencil and i spray it with heidi swapp mustard color shine. I also made a circle by taking off the lid of the bottle spray then draw a circle, but most of it, it covered with the doily.
here are some close up using heidi swapp papers
this cluster here, the circle with heart is from martha stewart embellishment the one behind it with the flower is from heidi swapp, then the rest of the embellishment are from heidi grace sticker chip.
here is my title, i stamped the word 'our baby' using the hampton art alphabet stamp, the word 'sweet' is niki riki thickers by american crafts.

Thank you for stopping by...Have a wonderful evening!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love what you did with thelayout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi. Great page, I really like the pink and yellow together. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, lovely take on the sketch!
    Cute bubba too :)

    ReplyDelete