Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So cute

Hello everybody! Here i am again sharing my layout that i created last night. I used my daughter 3 small photos when she was 2 years old. This layout is for Skissedilla for their sketch #212, this is my first time to join in their challenges, I've always love their sketches, but i don't really try to but now i think i will give it a try.  and also i am sharing this one over at Chic Tags for their Sunday challenge( use of washi tape).
-Here is my layout-
Here is their Fab sketch
here are some close up details, i used 3 color shine by heidi swapp ,the mustard, primrose, and mint green. I used prima paper for the background.
i also splatter and spray around the photos and behind the photos and add some cluster to the left side using a heidi swapp tag a small flower and a die cut doily, and i also add some washi tape behind the photos and on top right
here is the title using  black custard foam stickers thickers by american crafts, i also add some stamping

Thank you for stopping by.. Have a great day!!!




2 comments:

  1. Very fun to see both you and Buffy use the same sketch and both enter the Chic Tags Sunday challenge also :D Love to see my Let's Get Sketchy friends join up with me there. Thanks so much for playing along with us Joefil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is suuuper cute!! Love the way you colored your drippage! Thanks for playing with us at Skissedilla! :D

    ReplyDelete