Monday, June 24, 2013

Baby bliss

Hello everyone! I have another layout i just created to share today for Scrapping Everyday Miracles for their June sketch challenge, and the scrap twist is to include at least one hand made flower any material is fine. This is my daughter when she was just 4-months old.
-Here is my layout-
Here is their beautiful sketch
Here are some of my close up details
I used pink ribbon to make a flower and add a pink pearl in the middle of the flower and the rest of the flowers is from michaels store.
here is my title using basicgrey letter stickers and thickers by american crafts, i also add some misting to the page using heidi swapp color shine and some sequence.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week!




5 comments:

  1. So, so pretty and so precious! Fabulous job using that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I absolutely love the flower you made.
    Thanks for playing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page for this sweet, adorable photo!! Love the bling in the background and your handcrafted flower is just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles June Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! I love the baby picture :) She is so beautiful!
    Your pink ribbon flower is pretty, too!
    Thank you for playing with us at SEM June Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang! this is just too darn cute! I love it! thanks for joining us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete