Friday, September 20, 2013

Little miss sunshine

Hello everyone! This is a late upload for my reveal today because we had a internet problem this morning, but now its fix, and this is my layout for the 15th of September stash challenge #7 over at Scrap our Stash.
For this challenge you must:
1.) Create a layout using this sketch below 
2.) from your stash, you must add chipboard to your layout

-Here is my layout-
Here is the sketch
I love this photo of my daughter when she was a baby. 
I love how this layout came out, even though i don't have a sunburst paper, which give me an idea to be creative. So, I used washi tape for masking to create a sunburst background, then i sprayed the page using heidi swapp color shine primerose and mint green. And the papers that i used is from echo park and my mind's eye that its been in my stash. And also added some prima chipboards ticket, bird and the flower behind the pink one. And those clouds on top is from my little shoe box paper that i fussy cuts.
here is the title i used basicgrey letter stickers and american crafts thickers by amy tangerine and dear lizzy.

You also have until September 29th to participate in our first challenge of the month ~ Oh The Places We Go Stash Challenge.
Complete both challenges this month and that gives you two entries into the random prize drawing!!!!
For this sketch challenge click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment