Friday, December 6, 2013

We are blessed/ Scrap our Stash DT Reveal

Good Morning!
How's everybody! today i have a layout reveal for the first challenge of the month over at Scrap our Stash , Stash Challenge #10- Word Art Inspiration 
For this challenge you are required to create a layout about your family or someone in your family. There are two other requirements..1) you must use a phrase from the Word Art..2) from your stash, you must add 4 photo corners to your layout.

-Here's my layout-
This is our 2011 family  Christmas photo!

Here is the Word Art
Here are my close up
I choose the word we are blessed in the word art for my title. I used all my christmas papers from my stash that i had for a long time, and making memories die-cuts and tags and stickers that just used since i bought it last year. I also added 4 black photo corners in the corners of the photo.
I also added a music notes stamp and some silver sequins, and sticker stars and a button.
Head over to Scrap our Stash to join the fun and win a fabulous prize and more inspiration..
click HERE for this challenge!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!




1 comment: