Thursday, December 12, 2013

X-mas gifts

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a layout to share that i created for two challenges, First challenge is over at Life, Paper, Scrapbook for their December sketch challenge (sketch below). And over at Frosted Designs for their Friday challenge- Silver & Gold! Here is my page, using my daughter's photos holding her Christmas gifts!

-Here's my layout-
Here is the sketch

I used Simple Stories Christmas papers and distress the edges, and added gesso behind the photo, then i added some gold color shine and splatters on the page, and silver and gold sequins. then the two small wood frames is by studio calico, i added some silver glitter glue into the frames
the gold leaves is from my stash, and Christmas flairs, for my title i used gold and silver glitters thickers by american crafts, i just make the Christmas word into x-mas so that it's shorter. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!





5 comments:

  1. Love the Plaid background mixed with the text paper, and the clusters with the Flair Buttons!! Great take on the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Life.Paper.Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! love all the tinny details, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. channa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you for playing along with us over on the Frosted Designs Blog, Silver and Gold challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the gold trend at the moment, especially good for festive crafting. Great take on our sketch- thanks for playing along at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this at LPS and absolutely love it, love the papers and the embells cluster!!!!

    ReplyDelete