Thursday, February 6, 2014

Princess/ Scrap our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappers!
How's everyone! Today we have a new challenge over at Scrap our Stash for this month, the stash challenge #12- S.W.A.K.
 
Here's the challenge work;
Create a layout with red and or pink(50% of layout) with the following stash items:
S-Sitching(machine, hand, or faux)
W- Washi tape
A-Arrow
K-Kraft paper or embellishment
 

 
-Here's my layout-
 
Another fun challenge this month! In this SWAK challenge, I used my daughter photo looking so serious in her princess outfit, because when I took this photo mommy said be serious, lol.
 
Here is our sponsor of the month
Here are some of my close up
 I used pink cardstock for the background, I hand stitched the scallop border on top using pink thread, then the washi tape behind the photo is from recollections, then I used stamp arrows from studio g the small ones on the page, then the big arrows is cut from my cameo and add color using Heidi swap pink color shine, and the fraft paper I used on the right corner behind the photo by the title, I also added some misting, stamping and bling.
 
 
 
Come join us for more inspiration!
Click HERE for this challenge
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment