Thursday, May 8, 2014

Just a girl

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! Hope everything is fine! Today I have a quick layout to share that I created for Scrap & Music blog for their sketch challenge #27 with the music Paradise. I got my title from one of the lyrics in the music, using my daughter's photo.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
I used Heidi Swapp  paper for my background and the rest of the papers is by Maggie Holmes and also all the cut outs that I layered. For my title I used Tim Holtz label stickers and American crafts thickers.
the arrows and words is a rub ons by Tim Holtz, I also added some misting using Heidi Swapp black velvet color shine.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

7 comments:

  1. Love how you did the background words. Pretty layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your take is sooooo sweet! The elements are perfect and the young lady so beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Scrap & MUsic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layers and pretty colours and elements. Gorgeous photo and a very pretty layout. Thanks for playing at Scrap & Music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture and a sweet layout, great job! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap&music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Layout! Thanks for playing at Scrap & Music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout. Very beautiful.
    Thanks for playing at Scrap & Music

    ReplyDelete