Monday, May 26, 2014

Little moments

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Memorial day, How's everyone! Today I have a layout to share that I just created for two challenges, first I was inspired by Let's Get Sketchy May week 1 sketch, and I was able to combine it over at Frosted Designs for their Friday challenge 'Stars and Stripes'. Hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
First I used American crafts papers for the background and layers behind the photos and I also distress the edges, then I added misting using Heidi Swapp mustard and black velvet color shine, and also added some red enamel dots by my minds eye, enamel dots by recollections and autocollants stickers stars by Heidi Swapp. 
then I added also a yellow arrow by me and my big ideas mambi autocollants stickers and a paper clip star from my stash, I also added some small flowers rub ons, for my title I used recollections letter stickers and American crafts sunny thickers, and also added some recollections washi tapes on the page.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
Your comments are truly appreciated!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the pink & yellow combo - so fun and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling layout!!! I love the pink and yellow together!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Stars and Stripes Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color palette and how the stars really shine!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete