Monday, June 30, 2014

Mother's day 2013/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Monday! Today I have to share with you a new challenge and my layout I created for Lets Get Sketchy week 5 challenge, it's kind a different this week, we have to create a layout inspired by this ad ( picture below), this is such a fun challenge! Hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the ad
 
Here are some of my close up
I started with the prima paper for my background, then I cut a big triangle with black cardstock and the green paper from recollections and layered them together, I also added some modeling paste with stencil for some texture into the background and some on the black paper.
I also added a doily and layered papers behind the photo, then I added some black trims and some sticker lace behind the black trim also, then added some flowers from michaels and a metal embellishment with the lady on it, I forgot what its called lol, but its from recollections, then I added that green ribbon lace. for my title I used tim holtz label stickers.
 
Now its your turn! cant wait to see your creation!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
 

2 comments: