Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Smile/ Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! Wow, can't believe its already July! Today its a new sketch reveal over at Stuck?! Sketches for this month! I hope I get you inspired and play along with us with this beautiful sketch created by Laura! And also we are in a joint challenge over at Frosted Designs, the challenge is to use punches or die cuts on your pages!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are our sponsor for this month
http://www.creativeembellishments.com/
http://www.shopscrapmuch.ca/
 
Here are some of my close up
I started with American crafts paper for my background, then I splatters some watered gesso into the background. and then used the same paper for my triangles and cut them with my handy dandy  silhouette cameo then also distress them and outlined with my American crafts slick writer black pen. I also added cork stickers arrows by American crafts and then also added some die cuts hearts and little camera by dcwv and then the stars and title is by Heidi Swapp, also added some washi tape, sequins,brads and words rub ons. 
 
Don't forget to play along with us! visit Stuck?! for more inspiration!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great page, fabulous details and I really love the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose for your amazing layouT!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete