Saturday, August 23, 2014

Adorable

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! Here I am today sharing a layout I just finished inspired by the sketch challenge over at Berry71bleu (sketch below) and also inspired by the August mood board challenge over at Life, Paper, Scrapbook. I hope you like it and got you inspired!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
Here is the mood board 
 
Here are some of my close up
First I started with prima paper for my background, then layered some strips of paper and circle using recollections paper and then added white gesso, watercolors and stamping I also used my AC slick writer black pen to outlined the edges of the papers, for the layered papers behind the photo I distress the edges of the papers and used vintage photo distress ink
I also added some print out words from my stash and for the flowers I used one prima flower and the rest are from michaels and also pussy cuts some from the papers and layered them together, I also added metal embellishment from recollections and some rub-ons and for my title I used print out word from my stash, and to finish my layout I added doodle bug sequins and color shine black velvet by Hiedi Swapp for misting.
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Your sweet comments are truly appreciated :)
 

3 comments:

  1. WHat a lovely bright layout and great details! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with your title....an adorable page! Love the mixed media background, the layering and precious photo! Fabulous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, beautiful page! Love the adorable photo! The background work is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete