Friday, September 12, 2014

2 of a kind

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone today! I'm here to share with you a layout  I created for Sketches In Thyme (sketch below) they're back for a new sketch challenge! I created this layout using the photos of my daughter  and my best friend little boy. Hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
I used Hiedi Swapp patterned papers as well as the embellishments, for the title I used AC thickers and recollections letter stickers. the flowers are fussy cuts from the AC papers.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! Love those darling photos. Great use of those darling Heidi Swapp papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! Can't wait to see what you do next!
    Happy Scrapping,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious layout!! The colors you chose remind me of lollipops and rainbows. Very fun and playful. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful layout!!! Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!!! LOVE LOVE the fun colors mix and patterns!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with SIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Joefil!!! :) Thanks for playing along with Sketches In Thyme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable.. super cute page using the sketch.. thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete