Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ready for school/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How's your day! today  I'm sharing with you a layout that I created for the stash challenge #18 "Back To School" at Scrap Our Stash. I know it's back to school and it's time to scrap those school photos, In this simple layout I made, I used my daughter photo posing so cute before going to school. I hope you like it and get inspired!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
 
Here are some of my close up
 
Products used:
Chalkboard paper: We R Memory keepers
Tags: MME
Embellishment stickers: Sticko
Alphas: AC Thickers
Stars: Heidi Swapp
Miscellaneous: Numbers papers, alphabet washi tape, apple paper clips
 
Now its your turn! can't wait to see your layout!
Click HERE for this challenge
 
Have wonderful weekend :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable school page! Love that sassy picture. Hope you will stop by and share your crafty creation.

    ReplyDelete