Monday, November 10, 2014

You/ 123 Get Scrappy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
I'm here today sharing a layout I created for a new challenge this month over at 123 Get Scrappy. It's another fun challenge for you to play with, come join us and get inspired!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
I used the first row down: Banner, One word title and Spots of ink
 
-Here is the board-
 
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned papers: Prima
Rub-ons: Tim Holtz
Charm: Studio g
Alphas: American crafts thickers
Ink spray: Heidi Swapp (black velvet & primrose)
Miscellaneous: Flowers, watercolor, fussy cut flowers and sequins
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE the layering and how it is all off to the side!!!

    ReplyDelete