Saturday, June 20, 2015

Loving life/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! I totally forgot and sad to say that today is my last reveal of my page over at Scrap Our Stash.  Thank you so much Brenda and Rochelle I really appreciate all the support and inspiration since July of 2013. I'm sad that I'm leaving, I love this blog, but sometimes life get busier. On to the challenge you have to create a page inspire by the sketch (below) and a card using the leftover scraps from your layout. For my last layout reveal in this challenge I used my photo from our vacation two years ago, and  to complete the challenge I created a simple card ( below) and used some left over papers from my layout. I hope my page and card will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is my simple card
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
 


-Here are some of my close -up-
 
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Echo parks (capture life collection)
Word stickers: Simple stories ( I am collection)
Mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (sweet cherry)
Miscellaneous: watercolor, sequins, thread, & black pen
 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment