Saturday, June 6, 2015

What a cutie/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I'm sharing my layout that I created for Scrap Our Stash June 1st challenge. In this layout I used my daughter photo when she was a baby using Echo park papers with butterflies! I don't really like a busy background patterned, but I will like it someday :-) I hope my layout will inspire you to create something fabulous!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the challenge-
For my stash items I used: B- Butterflies, R- Red sequins, red butterflies, A- Arrows, D- Doily, S- Stencil
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: Echo park
Mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (Sweet cherry)
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Arrows: American crafts
Alpha stickers: Teresa Collins & Pink paislee
Miscellaneous: gesso, molding paste, sequins, flowers, feather & stickers
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment