Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I'm sharing my layout that I created for Lets Get Sketchy week 2 sketch challenge for this month. I used this happy photo of  my daughter holding her stuff toy unicorn. I hope you like it and get inspired, for more inspiration come visit LGS and join the fun!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
 I used Craft Smith patterned papers, I love this papers so bright and beautiful especially the one with words on it. And I created my background using watercolors, stencil and distress ink. then I used Maggie Holmes flowers die cut and MME words die cut.
I also added some gold sequins and gold trim ribbon to match some gold on the words die cut and flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment