Thursday, May 26, 2016

I love this girl

Hello scrappy friends
I have another layout to share with you that I just finished inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches May 15th sketch challenge. In this page I used On trend 2 paper collection by my mind's eye, using this beautiful photo of my daughter. I had so much fun creating this page, I hope you like it!
-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-



That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Joefil! Loving the colours and cut file! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are so pretty. I love the cut fuel you used! Nice to see you playing along at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. Love how you did the stitching in green. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete