Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy together


Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I have another layout to share with you that i just finished inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches September 1st challenge, Another beautiful sketch by Laura . In this layout I used photo of my mom&law and my daughter from two years ago. I used some papers from crate paper and Heidi Swapp as well as the embellishments. I created the doily circle from my punch by WeRMemory Keeper that I had a while ago, I also added some sewing thread, enamel dots and black ink splatters. I love how this turned out, I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-




Thank you for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, love the colour sand accents! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful page! Love the doily and love the colors of this page! Thank you so much for joining in at the fun at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch, love the simple splashes of black. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - love all the layers
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! - we're celebrating all month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty page and photo!! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Love your embellishment clusters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete