Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hello summer

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I am sharing a layout I just finished inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches November 1st sketch challenge. I only used one photo instead of two but i love how it turned out. I know it's fall now, but i still love this summery page I created using my daughter's photo. I used carta bella soak up the sun paper & embellishments. I also added some watercolors and sewing thread. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Scrapping

Your comments are truly appreciated :)



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page - the little girl is so pretty! I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page and the misting is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, great adaptation for a single photo! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout and picture!Summery pages are great all year round!!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete