Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry & Bright

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Happy Holidays everyone! Today I am sharing another Christmas layout I created inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?Sketches! Dec.15th sketch challenge. I used some of my new purchase simple stories mistletoe kisses collection, I love this collection  lots of beautiful embellishments and i had so much fun creating this page. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout- 

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-



3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page! Love this collection so much as well! The colors are awesome and the die-cuts are so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet, love the texture of the stitching and ruffled edges! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love the colors and distressed edges! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete