Friday, January 6, 2017

Hello cute girl

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? I have another layout to share with you that i just created inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches January 1st sketch challenge. I used some of the my girl collection and some Maggie Holmes gold foil flowers, and a cute photo of my daughter. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I also added sewing thread that i tucked in behind the flowers, added some pink sequins from my stash, i also machine stitched a circle behind my photos.
 then added some black Heidi Swapp color shine and lastly i added a stripe washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by

Your comments are truly appreciated :)





6 comments:

  1. Adorable layout...love the colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute page with wonderful photots and details! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout makes me smile. Cute photos, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sassy and cute! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgosh, such darling photos ad fabulous page. I love what you did with this collection! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous layout!! I love the colours!! And those pics are just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete