Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stay sharp/ GDT @Scrap Our Stash

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I am excited to be a Guest Designer this month @  Scrap Our Stash  and I am sharing this page I created for the tic tac toe challenge. I hope my page will inspire you!

-Here's my layout-
-Her is the challenge-
I used the middle row (stitching, flowers, ephemera)

-Here are some of my close up-
I started my page with watercolor paper from my stash, and a cut file from the cut shoppe. I used just be you collection, backing the cut file of patterned papers is so fun for me. I hand stitched the heart shape in the middle of the cut file.
I also used ephemera pack form the collection like the one I used for my title and some labels that I layers in the side of my photo. the flowers I used is also in the same collection I fussy cut some of the flowers and some is from the sticker sheets. Lastly I added some flower stamp and sequins.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment