Tuesday, May 9, 2017

You are my happy

Hello scrappy friends
Good morning! How are you? Here I am sharing a layout I created last night for a challenge over at Paper Issues free cut file flowers. I used Maggie holmes chasing dreams collection and a lovely photo of my daughter. I hope my page will inspire you!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-

I started my page by using white cardstock and added some watercolor to the background, and backing the cut file with different pattern paper which I love to do and hand stitched around the floral and leaves. then I layered some paper and tag behind the photo and also added some ephemera flowers and heart with word " love you".
I also added butterflies that i fussy cut from the pattern paper, and also fussy cut the words "hello darling" and you are my happy". And finished off my page i added sequins and enamel dots.

That's it for now

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love how you've used that cut file, and the Chasing Dreams collection is perfect here. Your daughter is so adorable!

    I'd love for you to come play in my challenge, CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration... http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete