Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cousins

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today? I have another layout sharing for you today that I just created for free file Friday at Paper Issues. I used their butterflies background using fancy free papers by Pink Paislee. I hope my page inspire you!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-
I backing the big butterflies with fancy free papers and just leave the little ones as it is, and then I added my title with glitter thickers from my stash and some other embellishments.
I fussy cut the flowers from the patterned paper and the circle words is also from the patterned paper that I punched with my circle punch and I also added some tiny puffy butterflies stickers and lastly I added glittery enamel dots.

Thank you for stopping by
Happy scrapping xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment